Sociologists, architects and designers working through strong and equal partnerships.
Social Cities is a Danish association based in Copenhagen and Tel Aviv, Israel. Since 2009, we have developed, designed, and led learning-based solutions for NGOs, CSOs, public, and private institutions in Scandinavia, across the EU, in the Middle East, and Latin America. Our work is research-based, and combines theories, action research, and tools from the arts and cultural branches.
All our methods and designs interact with the 17 Social Development Global Goals. We aim to implement as many sustainable solutions as possible towards 2030.
- Designs are made by people for people
- Methods must be inclusive across diversities, engaging, and ready for implementation
- People and Nature first in a balanced solution
- Equality, diversity, and biodiversity are at the core of any of our collaborations
- We believe in people’s power and capacity for any change at any moment
- We combine architecture and social design to build bridges between structure and society
- Architecture & inclusive strategies must always interrelate to create sustainable solutions with and for the people–individually as well as in communities and networks.
- Social design & participatory processes are at the basis of our projects. We believe and work across disciplines and methods. We know that participation and co-creation stand out as the fundament of any balance and implementation of physical structures or cultural values.
- Green transition & change organization is our main focus. We always provide opportunities to join a green transition to any partner or any client. We adjust to possible transitions and provide smaller or larger changes.
Grabbing the consumer’s attention isn’t enough; you have to keep that attention for at least a few seconds. This is where your benefits come into play, or a product description that sets your offer apart from the others.
We value diversity, mutual respect, gender equality, and inclusive, process-oriented change.
Partner, M.A. History, Minority Studies and Communication. Researcher, Ass. prof. Gender and Minority Expert. Project Designer, Process facilitator and Audience Curator, Gestaltcoach.
Anne works in the Nordic countries, across Europe and in the Middle East through project development, participatory formats and co-creation methods.
Nina Louise Jensen
Partner, Architect M.A.A.
Curator and Concept Developer
Nina has worked with architecture, design, urban planning, exhibitions, sustainability concepts, identity development and the physical planning of major Danish festivals such as Roskilde Festival.